Spot the Fire Hydrant


Let's play a game. It's called, "Spot the Fire Hydrant"XD


LOL. This is what I'm doing while you guys are getting your reports... Damn it's only day 1 and I'm already bored. (btw, the current time is 10:41pm here, I haven't slept for 24 hours)

Some things that I've noticed about America is that they have LOTS and LOTS of freeways, fire hydrants, american flags outside their houses and of course lamp-posts. The police cars black and white, not just white. Yeh...that was something else I found strange. Oooh! I nearly forgot. They have MORE THAN 500 different channels for their tv - although you do need to pay for some of them. I don't have anyone to talk to but at least I'll always have something to watch... :)

Comments
2 Responses to “Spot the Fire Hydrant”
  1. Julianaa says:

    Cynthiaa
    it feels so weird knowing that youre in america
    im in holiday mood already cos youre gone :3
    and btw
    fix your msn so you can go on more :(

Leave A Comment